Wednesday, May 26, 2010

And we have a winner!



Well, it appears the lucky winner of the Novogratz's book, Downtown Chic, is....

{insert dramatic drumroll sound here...}

Lynn from


What's really cool about her winning is that she actually has one of the 
Mathematicus pillows of her own, so I'm betting her tastes will run pretty 
consistant with what she'll she in the book!

Yay for Lynn!!

Well, I'm always cooking up some kind of giveaway in my head, so
stay tuned, as always, for the next one!

Next time, no books -- something different!!

A BIG, BIG thanks to all of you who entered, too!

I always wish I could just send you ALL a prize!!
I really do.

Love you!

8 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Lucky Lynn! Congratulations! Thanks again for your generous giveaway. See you again soon!
xoxo
Donna

Claudia said...

Congratulations to Lynn!

xo
Claudia

The Flying Bee said...

Congrats to Lynn!

Beadboard UpCountry said...

Lovely prize, lovely receipient, and delightful offerer.......Well Done! ( I've been watching too much dancing with the stars!)Maryanne and "Len"...HA!

The Four Tides said...

Lynn is a lucky girl. Though we all get a prize in that you, Ruth, share the Beautiful Life! Also, in the kitchen shot I styled for Ebb Tide, there is a cake plate by Emma Bridgewater that you loaned us for the shoot. In a way you were with us that day we had the shoot. xoxo

TeriGigi/Girl Meets Paris said...

So happy for Lynn... enjoy your book!

Paris Hotel Boutique said...

OMG!!! I was just catching up on my blog reading and saw my name here and my head tilted back! I've never won a giveaway before! Thanks a million Ruth. Can't wait to receive the book!!!!!!

Lynn

Anonymous said...

Good Morning! I was clicking away and just came across your blog! I really enjoyed reading through all your posts - you have a beautiful style and I look forward to following along ~

Have a wonderful weekend!
Sarah