Monday, November 9, 2009

Of Shipping Ports and Cargo Deliveries and Beautiful Things...


Well, as far as I know, my crate was due to hit port in NYC today and since I have no reason to think otherwise, I'm going to assume that barring any customs hang-ups (and, I'm believing for smooth sailing there, too) I should have in-hand/in-shop the gorgeous Jeanne d'Arc Living items we've all been waiting for!

The new Christmas issue of the Jeanne d'Arc Living should be "touching down" before long, too. I don't have an "exact" date on it, but hoping for before Thanksgiving.

My goal for tonight and tomorrow is to begin putting up on the site anything coming in this big shipment that HAS NOT YET been put up for pre-order.

Things like this....


And this....


Oh, and how about this?



Oh and let's not forget these FABULOUS stencils!

And finally -- at long last!
THIS!

So, just wanted to let you know
we're getting close!

I'll be working hard to get the things up on the site so
those who would like to, can pre-order!

I'm SOOO excited!!

{Insert giggles and a little happy dance here}

~RUTH

11 comments:

LuLu said...

Oh it's all sooo good! I have a serious shopping bug! off to look at your shop,
xo,
LuLu

Unknown said...

Crossing my fingers for smooth sailing for you sweetie! Of course, I LOVE all of it!!

:) T

Rebecca Lewis said...

It's always wonderful to have friends drop in ~ thanks for stopping by Ruth.
Drooling over everything (as usual!) Cannot wait to get my Christmas Issue!!!!! Woho!
~ Rebecca

The Flying Bee said...

Just marvelous! I want it all!

xo,
Adrienne

Destiny said...

Ooh! I can't wait to order a copy of the Christmas Issue from you. It looks so beautiful from what I've seen previewed! Hope you get everything shipped okay : )

north pal said...

as usual,you have everyone happy. but, why not, these great times. hope your unpacking is over soon. Bestest,Denise

Anne Lorys said...

That reminds me, I need to order the new Jeanne d'Arc from you. The rest of it all looks soooo drool worthy!
Oh, and I'm sending you a little something this week!
XOXO,
Anne

Cathy said...

I know you're no where near NYC, but it's fun to picture you donning a big wool cape and hat and heading to the port to greet the ship bringing you beautiful things from across the ocean (circa late 1800s)!

Janean said...

it's fun to have some goodies "on their way" to your door!

Faded Plains said...

Ohhh...love it all...especially those wire cloches...off to check out your site.

jaunty magpie said...

Ohhh... your posts make me so happy! I love all the things you're showing!! I feel like your store is a virtual cappuccino for my brain, and it gives it a creative kick start for the day!