Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Jeanne d'Arc Living 2010 Issue #1 And A New Jeanne d'Arc Living Book!



So here it is...
the very first issue of Jeanne d'Arc Living magazine for 2010.
And what a beauty is promises to be -- as usual.

The photos below are just SOME of the beautiful images awaiting you on the pages of
this glorious first issue of the new year.

We should have the magazines here and ready to ship by at least mid-January.


The magazine is available for pre-order HERE










The next new item we're offering you for the first time is
Franske Fornemmelser the very large, very gorgeous
garden/outdoor spaces book from Jeanne d'Arc Living.

As the publishers so aptly put it:
"for those who have already decorated their home in the charming Nordic-French style and wish to continue outside"


The book is a large, hard-bound book filled with almost 200 pages of sheer
garden/outdoor bliss.

It is IN STOCK NOW and ready to ship -- find it by clicking HERE.

Below are just a few of the stunning photos from the book...



Last, we still have these vinyl "labels/stickers" that we received in our last shipment from
Jeanne d'Arc Living....

These are NOT stencils, but rather a vinyl "sticker" type item that you adhere to any surface -- wall, door, tabletop, cabinet, drawer-front, etc...

They're awesome I and already have plans for a few myself in my home!  
:)

They're approximately 17" x 3.25" and are going to be very affordable.  We just need to sit down
and put them up on the site.   Soon!

But here's a peek at them for now...












12 comments:

BonjourRomance said...

Merry Christmas Ruth!
SO glad you were able to get in all your Jeanne d'Arc Living magzines in. Hope you are finished with all your holiday decorations and preperations.
I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

north pal said...

I wish you and your family a very Merry christmas with Blessings. as ususal the new book and 2010 magazine are glorious. Bestest,Denise

Rebecca Lewis said...

The books look wonderful ~ such beautiful images....Wishes to you for a Merry Christmas!

The Flying Bee said...

LOVE IT!

I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas!

xo,
Adrienne

Cheryl ~ Casual Cottage Chic said...

Ruth,
Lovely photos from both magazines. Thanks for giving us a peek inside :-)

Have a Blessed Holiday!

Anne Lorys said...

I'll be ordering the new Jeanne d'Arc from ya, you've got me hooked now! ;-)

Been trying to reach you to say thank you and Merry Christmas...enjoy the holidays and I'll try calling you again soon.

Much love and blessings to you, dear friend,
Anne

Martha said...

The pictures are beautiful!!!! Also thank you so much for sending drying rack...I love it to pieces...and can't wait to find a perfect spot for it!!! I've been meaning to let you know I received it okay, and I apologize I just now am!

Obee Designs said...

Ruth,
I just wanted to stop by and wish you and your family a happy holiday and a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!
I am so glad to have met you and look forward to seeing you more in 2010!
Warmest holiday wishes,
XoXo
Gail

Kati @ Housewife_Swagger said...

truly breathtaking!
I love the number 5! So pretty!
Happy Holidays!

Suzanne MacCrone Rogers • Italian Girl in Georgia™ said...

The magazine and book are truly design magic! I love the photos and ideas you shared with us...just tempting us to pieces!

Happy New Year to you.

Ciao,
Suzanne

Deborah said...

Merry Christmas Ruth...I hope you had a wonderful day with your family. I just received the Franske Fornemmelser book yesterday...WOW!!!! It is gorgeous! What a treat for the eyes and imagination. Many thanks for getting it our so quickly to me. Cannot wait for the magazine to arrive. xo, Deborah

Barbara Jean said...

Do you know if there are any old issues of Jeanne d Arc Living magazines available?
I have Christmas, and the new one coming shortly, but would like to see others.

thanks

blessings
barbara jean

ps lovely pics and post.