- 4 little Eiffel Tower French-bowls (cream ceramic with black desgin $25.00 value)
- A gorgeous assortment of various handmade Paris-themed tags (several designs)
- An Eiffel Tower key chain ($4.99 value)
- A fun Paris notebook/journal from Cavallini -- BRAND NEW design just released! ($12.00 value)
- Gorgeous Eiffel Tower double-sided pendant ($23.50 value)
- Fabulous Paris Luggage Labels Collection - package of 20! ($8.95 value)
- A collection of authentic, vintage French dictionary pages - old, beautifully mellowed and ready for any number of ways to decorate or craft! (value: "priceless")
- "Mais Qui?" A super cute little French phrases book
- Capri Blue's "Paris" scented candle -- an absolutely FABULOUS scent from one of the best candle lines around!! ($12.50 value)
- Eight Paris-themed cards/envelopes in beautiful sepia tones!
- 6 vintage French military uniform buttons in silver (aluminum maybe?) - gorgeous!
- Approximately 5 yards of French cotton ribbon with the names of famous Paris landmarks done in black with white ink...INCREDIBLE RIBBON!! Over the years, when we've put this ribbon on packages shipped from our store, and when the customer gets the package and sees the ribbon, we've gotten requests from our customers for just the ribbon! Its so unique! What would YOU do with it??
- A gorgeous, large (20" wide x 28" high) sheet of decorative/wrapping/crafting paper in our Pink Paris Collage print from Cavallini. OH MY WORD! This is a gorgeous sheet of fine Italian paper that you will have NO problem finding something beautiful to do with! Hmm...Italian paper with a French design...sweet!
- And WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE I might add between now and April 5th!
I'm so excited to give these lovely things away -- they certainly appeal to me and I hope they do to you, too. I know I would love to win this collection! :)
Well...let's GET STARTED, shall we??
Click on the "Comments" link just below (in orange) and register - but please don't opt for "anonymous" since it will make determining who you are quite difficult if you win! ;)
P.S...You need only enter once... :)