Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sorry To Say It, But...

Just had a nice big box delivered to the doorstep...

FULL 

of the

"FABULOSITY"

that I showed you a sneak peek of

in the last post....


Well....


Sorry to tell ya,

but 

I'M KEEPIN' IT 

ALL!!!!!

Hee -- hee ...

Just kidding.

Maybe.

;)

After taking one of everything out of it's packaging, 
I heard myself saying 

"This is MINE!"

"Nobody's getting any of this -- I'm keeping this..." 

But then I remember... 

"Oops - I guess I shouldn't be greedy...."

The large square block of French lavender soap...

OH MY WORD... that's all I can say.

The French ceramic match strikers -- OH MY WORD... again.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the paper napkins - they're gorgeous on BOTH sides!!!!
Seriously... I may just keep that whole case of those...

The bags of herbs are BIGGER than I thought they'd be... always nice.
And they SMELL SO GOOD!!!

Here is a VERY IMPROMPTU shot of

the  "one of everything" I just opened scattered on my desk...
Okay, okay...

We'll get busy shooting pics and getting this all up 

on the site
FOR SALE...
(Less a few that will just have to come home with me...)
Just had to show you!


Have a great one!!

~Ruth~


12 comments:

Anne Lorys said...

Oooo, I need to hit up your shop again, looks like you've got some awesome pretties!
If you haven't hoarded it all for yourself, that is. ;-)

XO,
Anne

Donatella said...

I am new to blogging... stopped by yours and just love it!!

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Ruth your too funny....enjoy those lovely things(at least for now) 0x0x0

The Flying Bee said...

Love it all...that soap, oh my, is right! Have a great weekend!

xo,
Adrienne

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Wow, these pictures are adorable. I love your header as well!! Off to read some of your earlier posts ...

Happy Thoughts!
Saskia

Rebecca Lewis said...

You always make me smile!
Isn't getting inventory like Christmas morning???
Love all the pretties!
Have a wonderful evening ~ Rebecca

Faded Plains said...

Everything looks fantastic...you always have the best things.

Jeanne Oliver said...

Pretty new things.

Paris Hotel Boutique said...

FABULOUS!!! I'll take it all!!

Mel said...

Would not blame you a bit if you did! Esp. that soap... love and the herbs de provence mmmmm....
love it.

Julie Johnson said...

Gorgeous shop!! I just found you through Donatella...I'm new to this amazing blogging world.
Julie www.juliejohnsonblog.blogspot.com

Janean said...

i think you had WAAAAAYYYY too much fun! LOL. great stuff. enjoy seeing people have a good time.