Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Still More Magazine Love! Have You Heard Of UPPERCASE?


Have you heard of this magazine?

I haven't even seen one in person yet, but I can't wait to find a way to get my hands on one!

Off & on for some time now, I've caught a glimpse here & there on blogs and other websites about UPPERCASE,
but as surfing the web goes,
I linked here and there and the next thing I know,
I couldn't retrace my steps back to the site I heard about UPPERCASE to save my life.

Until now...

I found
and I am VERY tempted to go
ahead and order a year's subscription --
even though I haven't even ever seen it.

But it looks to me that if you have even one creative bone in your body,
you'd love UPPERCASE.

I love the "look" of the mag -- kinda hip, kinda retro-looking...
just looks "happy".


AND they sell all kinds of things on their site,
other than the magazine...
books,
papergoods,
art/prints....
etc.

So check it out!

It's yet another magazine that you don't find just anywhere
like Jeanne d'Arc Living.

Obviously TOTALLY different than Jeanne d'Arc,
but we can have a variety of tastes, right?

Hope you enjoy the UPPERCASE site!

Let me know if you, too, decide to buy the magazine!

We can rediscover our creative juices together!

Creatively Yours,
~Ruth~

6 comments:

LindaSonia said...

I've seen references and always wondered what this magazine is all about too.

If you go to the website and click on their blog you can preview the entire issue. It certainly is different.

LindaSonia

Anne Lorys said...

Hi Ruth, how have you been? C razy busy here.
Have the Jeanne d'Arc mags been sent out yet? Can't wait to get mine. :-)
Anne

Paris Hotel Boutique said...

Okay Ruth, I'm off to look at their site. I'm a magazine hound and this looks interesting. I'm like you...tempted to subscribe without even seeing it! :) Lynn

The Flying Bee said...

Can't wait to check it out!

Always on the lookout for a great magazine. Speaking of magazines, loved my last issue of Jdarc.

Have a fabulous day!

xo,
Adrienne

the paris apartment said...

Looks like a great piece of eye candy, I'll have to get a copy!

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Never heard of that in my life...sounds really cool!! Have a great weekend Miss Ruth!!! Talk soon,Chrissy