Monday, February 16, 2009

Music Monday -- This Could Be The Only Song I Ever Need To Hear Again. And That's Saying Something...

If you've read much of this blog at all, you know that music is pretty much everything to me.

I don't watch much tv and I could easily give it up totally in favor of a stereo/ipod/cd-player, etc. My life is all but defined by music and whatever song(s) of the moment are touching my life at the time.

In view of that, I thought I'd call today (and maybe other Mondays to follow) "MUSIC MONDAY" -- just to share with you a song that you might enjoy.

This Monday's song is one that I've loved for years and I am STILL NOT TIRED OF IT. How could I ever be?

Some may think this morbid, but if I had one song sung during my celebration of life ceremony, this would be it. It sums my life, my love for the Lord and my amazement at His love for me.

Enjoy.

4 comments:

Barb said...

I can't think of anything better. What a beautiful video.

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

So beautiful, Ruth!
This video brought tears to my eyes, thank you for sharing.
xo~Tracie

Jeanne Oliver said...

Such a beautiful song. Thanks for sharing today..you never know how many lives you just touched!

Faded Plains said...

Just beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing it with us.