Saturday, February 21, 2009

Join Me On Facebook?

I admit, I'm still pretty new to Facebook and I was apparently late to the game, since most people I know have had Facebook accounts for years.

When I would think of Facebook (or Myspace for that matter) I'd conjure up images of mainly teens conversing about school and boyfriends/girlfriends.
This picture pretty much sums up my response to thoughts of ME joining either online "community"! :)
(Lorelei Gilmore with one of her trademark goofy looks)
But now that I'm on, oh boy...it can be addicting! And, what better thing to do than solicit others to join me in my new-found addiction! :)
It occured to me to let you know that if you're a fellow Facebook-er, you can 'become a fan of' The Beautiful Life... And I hope you will!

CLICK HERE to go to our page on Facebook!

Maybe the more "fans" I gather, the more it will compel me to keep that page continually updated! A girl needs all the "push" she can garner!


Just wanted to mention it in the hopes you'll 'jump on the bandwagon' with me!

SEE YOU ON FACEBOOK!

No comments: