Wednesday, September 21, 2011

One Of The Jeanne d'Arc Living Issues We Wait For All Year -- The Fall Issue!


The Spring and Summer issues are always light and lovely and fresh...

They offer us airy, sun-filled ideas and inspiration and we love those issues!

But...

wouldn't you agree,
there is just something about the Fall issue ...
it marks that long-awaited transition into the months that
bring us nothing but comfy, cozy, roasty-toasty,
cuddle-up, snuggle-up inspiration.

pimp your myspace

And, 

it is the issue that brings the promise of the issue
AFTER it --

the coveted 
Christmas issue!!
(Coming in mid-November).

If you wish to pre-order a copy for yourself
(our shipment of the magazine is due to hit our
doorstep THIS WEEK!)


and get yours!!


Also new from our friends at 
Jeanne d'Arc Living in Denmark,
here are some amazing new items in the shop:


BEAUTIFUL, large ceramic bottles with swing stopper...


Metal tags/badges in three color choices:


These VERY large zinc trays (set/2)... 
Just cannot even describe how amazing these are:



Below, the parcels of reproduced French script ephemera are back in stock,
BUT we now offer these parcels both in the paper-weight as well as
now in heavy card/board stock!
Each weight has a variety of applications!



These aluminum bottles (screw-on stopper included) are so unique...



HUGE, commercial sized roll of some of THE MOST GORGEOUS
giftwrap ever made... 
We're on our 3 re-order now of this incredibly popular item!



These
fabulous ceramic jars are on their way to us and
will arrive along with our shipment of the Fall issue!!
Be looking for them on the site SOON!


We have a small supply of these GORGEOUS and elegant
linen/flax Christmas stockings and will be adding them to the site
soon!

Check HERE for details!


Other just as fabulous new additions are:


Galvanized metal lidded tins with cheese label graphics in red or blue:


These most amazing LARGE and intricately, dimensionally sewn utensil banners!


Wonderful, fun cotton napkin sets!


Sets of assorted zinc leaves -- great for place settings 
and adornment anywhere!



Super fun, large zinc "medal" -- write on the 
medal whatever you'd like or decoupage a
lovely image or insignia!


One of the newest items I still cannot get over -- 
the detail work that went into making each of these... you cannot imagine.
Each one is COMPLETELY unique (the picture here is just a sampling)
and each one equally breath-taking.


These items are easily found by clicking 


Well, that should keep you busy for a while anyway.  ;)

It has been CRAZY-BUSY here... all good, just busy.

One of these days, I'm going to sit down and write a sort of
"what I did this summer" post...

Yeah... should be good.  :)

Thanks for the visit -- enjoy the crisp Fall air if you have it already.
Keep praying for it (like I am) if you don't!  

With Warm Hugs,

15 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Ruth. There is not ONE single thing on this post that I haven't DROOLED over!!! You always have the most amazing things....such inspiration ~ hugs and love, Dawn

Unknown said...

I just can't help myself!! Thanks for the peek...

Super Maw Maw said...

PLEASE put me on the list to purchase the fall AND Christmas issue. You have completely wet my appetite!!!! Do you accept pay pal?

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Oh Ruth.....I need one of those little jars(the ones you don;t have yet)can you tell me how much they will be.....PLEASE!!x0x0

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Beautiful items. Thanks for sharing.

Destiny said...

Oooh! I can't wait for the stocking and ceramic jars to come in! I just might have to have them.... : )

Fishtail Cottage said...

I am your newest follower -love your blog! xoxo, tracie

Bring Pretty Back said...

Ruth- ahhh what beauty !!!
GORGEOUS just gorgeous.
Have a pretty day!!
Kristin

rochambeau said...

Your line looks lovely, Ruth!! EVERYTHING!
How are you enjoying your new interior???
Happy Autumn to you and yours.
xox
Constance

Rhonda said...

BEEautiful items in your shop, as always. Seems I want everything Jeanne d'Arc makes!

Love Love those metal tags....sigh

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Hey you....so glad to see you had come by...I am a bit nervous about this makeover..I have to make it "manly"cause I really did take over the sunroom and we do all use the l.room alot to just hang out..so wish me luck!! x0x0

Burlap Luxe said...

Hi Rith,
It is so beautiful over here, indeed a beautiful life!

Everything you feature is breath- taking inspiring me to the depths of my soul.

xoxo
Have a Blessed week.
~Dore

Elizabeth Maxson said...

Stopped in to say "hi" and see how you are doing. Loved your items and don't know which is my favorite. Although I am liking that white bottle with the stopper... :-) Hope all is well and your blog is just beautiful....just like its name. Been thinking of you...


Big hug
Elizabeth :-)

Suzanne said...

the zinc leaves are my favorite!

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

Beautiful post, I ma glad I stopped by. Have a wonderful Weekend. Rita