Tuesday, August 25, 2009

READY? SET? PRE-ORDER! (The new English version of Jeanne d'Arc Living magazine #5)

ARE YOU SEEING THIS??

Text in English! This is the new English cover of the coming issue #5!

Below...
just two beautiful images from inside the pages of issue #5....


Well, after many emails from you after my last post, I decided "Why wait?"

The new, all-English Jeanne d'Arc Living magazine (issue #5) is now up on the site for pre-ordering!!

To go straight there -- CLICK HERE!

I'm estimating that we will begin shipping the magazines out sometime around Sept. 25 or so, and if my "ESP" is correct on this, I'm expecting our supply of this issue to sell out quickly, so.... I'm just saying... :)

This will be the Fall issue and it promises to be another beauty. In fact, as in just about every issue of the magazine, I know of several things already that will appear on it's pages that we'll already have in stock by then!!

Should I tell you what they are??

Hmm...

Should I? Shouldn't I?

Well, you may have already seen the FABBY metal chalk board in a previous post,

it will be in stock in just a couple of weeks...

Oh! And we'll have those GREAT "Olives" text potholders, that match the apron in the picture above, they'll be back in stock, too!


Then there is the GORGEOUS zinc two-story display/serving piece...its coming in a couple of weeks. Can't wait!


Oh, and the INCREDIBLE mercury glass finished cheese domes (now in two sizes) will be hitting the website along with the other new/restocked items.

Just thought you'd like to be among the first to know!

Gotta run -- more pics to take of new items... it's a good life...

No...

it's a BEAUTIFUL LIFE!!

~RUTH~

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh, alright, Ruth - you twisted my arm...I'll go pre-order!! It's such a sacrifice having to buy such a beautiful magazine (that I can actually read now)!

Anne Lorys said...

Got my order in just now, looks breathtaking! Thanks for the heads-up!

Anne

VINTAGE HOME lifestyle said...

Hi Ruth,
I am so excited about this beautiful magazine/book, being in English. I have already pre-ordered my copy.
Have a wonderful day...
Cathleen

Anonymous said...

What could be better than The Beautiful Life? Nothing! I have already preordered #5,cuz I don't want to be left out and I don't need to have my arm twisted:)
Bestest,Denise

The Flying Bee said...

Just pre-ordered mine! So excited!

Heidi said...

Yeah! I just pre-ordered! Loved your skype post (your husband is so great) and it made me want open an account, but it is noon and the two hours I spent on the phone with a college friend (that I haven't talked to in a year) really put me behind this morning! Next time!
:)Heidi

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I am LOVING that chalkboard. What gorgeous goodies!